Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side I_vote_lcapThe Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side I_voting_barThe Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side I_vote_lcapThe Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side I_voting_barThe Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side HscQKKF

The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DAReezan

DAReezan

The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side   The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 am

If you did not get the title then you're going to have kind of a hard time being my friend since its from the album of one of my favorite bands. I am one of the most chilled people you will meet and i really love to duel. I dont know what else to write since i dont really want to make this Intro T_T so im just gonna...
Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of the Moon...DAReezan's Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yliaster Duel Academy :: Rules, Introductions, and Staff Offices :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: