Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
League Entrance Request explanation I_vote_lcapLeague Entrance Request explanation I_voting_barLeague Entrance Request explanation I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
League Entrance Request explanation I_vote_lcapLeague Entrance Request explanation I_voting_barLeague Entrance Request explanation I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 League Entrance Request explanation HscQKKF

League Entrance Request explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phairdon
Admin
Admin

League Entrance Request explanation Empty
PostSubject: League Entrance Request explanation   League Entrance Request explanation EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Think you are ready to take on the leagues?
You must have atleast 50 wins and a 2:1 win/loss ratio.
Example: 50 wins/25 losses or 80 wins/ 40 losses
Once you have that put in your request and we will get you moved into the correct league.
Signers go into Astral League, while Dark Signers go into Dark Mist League.
Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
https://yliasteracademy.forumotion.com

League Entrance Request explanation
Page 1 of 1