Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 HscQKKF

What's your Spirit Card?

Go down 
+6
Carpe_Diem
SiegWar
sonofagishki
xXFearlessXx
Mikomi
DAReezan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezio_Auditore

What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my spirit card   What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:35 am

Little Penguin
Back to top Go down
Sunkist_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's your Spirit Card?   What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 pm

DAReezan wrote:
You might think him dead if you want but i dont believe it...i will take care of his Spirit Card until he comes back

Calhoun isn't returning. Doesn't matter what happens, the IP ban and account deletion over wanting his right to make decisions with the academy was uncalled for, especially considering that the academy wouldn't even exist had he not wanted to make somewhere for those fed up with Devan, Shaz, and Shadow to go.
Back to top Go down
red jester

PostSubject: Re: What's your Spirit Card?   What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 am

my spirit card What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 Colossal_fighter__by_nikoness__by_masterra-d52484n
Back to top Go down
xXFearlessXx

xXFearlessXx

PostSubject: Re: What's your Spirit Card?   What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:25 pm

I have no spirit card :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Spirit Card?   What's your Spirit Card? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your Spirit Card?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yliaster Duel Academy :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: