Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
SiegWar goes wandering again... I_vote_lcapSiegWar goes wandering again... I_voting_barSiegWar goes wandering again... I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
SiegWar goes wandering again... I_vote_lcapSiegWar goes wandering again... I_voting_barSiegWar goes wandering again... I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 SiegWar goes wandering again... HscQKKF

SiegWar goes wandering again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiegWar

SiegWar

SiegWar goes wandering again... Empty
PostSubject: SiegWar goes wandering again...   SiegWar goes wandering again... EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 pm

the title says it all, this academy is not suite for me cause basically it got too many rules. (No Offense)

I'm a free type of guy so these rules aren't suite for me and I'm don't feel comfortable with the rules. Sorry dmac9996 cause I don't really like it here. Before I say goodbye, I got suggestion for the academy but you guys can ignore them if you want.

Suggestion:

1.Maybe do testing because it's kinda unfair for some duelist. (But not me cause I'm fine with it. Many duelist don't like this kind of system)

2.If you guys want to make a deck restriction for duel arena, just forbid meta/OTK/FTK to be used and if can, take off those code for duel challenge.

3.Make a welcome message using PM to the one who is new to here so they will felt welcomed to join this academy.

4.Make a roleplay section. Many people overview this section and decided to not add them to the academy. Roleplay can be fun if you make an interesting story and can affect some duelist activeness in this academy.

Again this suggestion can be ignored if you want to. This is just an advice from a duelist who had entered more than 20 academies (not including this academy).

So good bye everyone. Hopefully this academy will succeed to gain popularity and have great members.

P.S. xXFearlessXx please don't think I quit cause I lost to you. I really don't like the rules here.

~SiegWar: Wandering Duelist~
Back to top Go down
sonofagishki

sonofagishki

PostSubject: Re: SiegWar goes wandering again...   SiegWar goes wandering again... EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Im gonna stay here but i agree with all but the rp it be better bc all rps do is get stupidly crazy and cause huge stupid fights no offsive but i seen rps send academys down hill.
Back to top Go down
DAReezan

DAReezan

PostSubject: Re: SiegWar goes wandering again...   SiegWar goes wandering again... EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Aww Sorry to hear you guys say that but thanks for the suggestions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SiegWar goes wandering again...   SiegWar goes wandering again... Empty

Back to top Go down

SiegWar goes wandering again...
Page 1 of 1