Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
DAReezan´s room I_vote_lcapDAReezan´s room I_voting_barDAReezan´s room I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
DAReezan´s room I_vote_lcapDAReezan´s room I_voting_barDAReezan´s room I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 DAReezan´s room HscQKKF

DAReezan´s room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DAReezan

DAReezan

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:06 pm

¨You see a door...something about the door drags you to it and you try to open i, but find out you cant. You try many things to open it -even sci fi powers that we know you cant have in real life to try to blow it open- but it just wont budge. ¨Hey what are you doing?!¨You hear behind you. You turn around and see me. ¨what are you doing trying to get in my room?¨You run away as you spot DAReezan going inside his room and locking the door behind him...¨I wonder what he keeps inside there...¨you find yourself wandering as you walk away
Back to top Go down
Mikomi

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 pm

*knocks on the door* HEY! I want to play some n64!
Back to top Go down
DAReezan

DAReezan

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 pm

*The sound of loud Heavy Metal music reaches Mikomi´s ears and he knows the music is drowning out his knocking*
Back to top Go down
xXFearlessXx

xXFearlessXx

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 pm

*Picklocks Dar's door for Mikomi*
Back to top Go down
Mikomi

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 pm

*kicks the door open* Sorry bout the door bro, how are you?
Back to top Go down
xXFearlessXx

xXFearlessXx

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

*hands Mikomi earmuffs* You'll need these
Back to top Go down
DAReezan

DAReezan

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 pm

*After kicking the door open they find themselves faced with yet another door made of tougher material than the last*

and Fearless i bet u dont even know how to lockpick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAReezan´s room Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAReezan´s room   DAReezan´s room Empty

Back to top Go down

DAReezan´s room
Page 1 of 1