Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
Creating a Deck Shop I_vote_lcapCreating a Deck Shop I_voting_barCreating a Deck Shop I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
Creating a Deck Shop I_vote_lcapCreating a Deck Shop I_voting_barCreating a Deck Shop I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 Creating a Deck Shop HscQKKF

Creating a Deck Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phairdon
Admin
Admin

Creating a Deck Shop Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Deck Shop   Creating a Deck Shop EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:37 pm

If you would like to create a deck shop, please follow the directions below.

In order to create a deck shop, please reply below stating that you would like to do so.
It costs 200 dp in order to create a deck shop.
Once we have taken your points you are free to make a deck shop and put up the decks that you wish to sell, along with their prices.
Decks can cost no more than 100 dp without special permission from an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://yliasteracademy.forumotion.com

Creating a Deck Shop
Page 1 of 1