Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
DECK HELP IS HERE! I_vote_lcapDECK HELP IS HERE! I_voting_barDECK HELP IS HERE! I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
DECK HELP IS HERE! I_vote_lcapDECK HELP IS HERE! I_voting_barDECK HELP IS HERE! I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 DECK HELP IS HERE! HscQKKF

DECK HELP IS HERE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daham1

DECK HELP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: DECK HELP IS HERE!   DECK HELP IS HERE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Alright, so as you can see, i am a teacher here at yliaster academy, i will hold classes on certain decks (how to use them, nuances in the decks, counters to them, decks they can counter, vague/uncommon rulings, aswellas how to play them offensively and defensively, and how to meet win conditions.) and any and ALL members of this academy are welcome to watch. you are allowed to bring guests, but i will tolerate no rude, crude, malicious attitudes within my classroom, and anyone that breaks my rules will be kicked out of my classroom and may not be allowed back in until i see an obvious change in character. Guests will not be able to rejoin the classes PERIOD!
If you bring a guest and they are rude and you do not attempt to put a stop to it, you will also be guilty by association. my classes will be posted ahead of time and will be held when I get the chance. If you cannot make it to the class, you may ask me about what happened and i can explain, but in much less detail. Classes are open to any member of any dorm unless i have marked them as irresponsible or immature. YOU don't decide what is responsible/mature... I DO.
All in all, I'm sure my classes will help and be a fun experience, so long as you can keep the ruckus under control.

SEE YOU THERE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://yliasteracademy.forumotion.com/
Daham1

DECK HELP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST CLASS!   DECK HELP IS HERE! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 pm

The plain, simplified deck (no tech)
[LINK HERE] i.imgur.com/D0wPz.png [LINK HERE]

A burn OTK ancient gear deck.
Has 2 different win conditions.
Able to rush high attack monsters to field.
Able to burn out over 9000lp in one turn, not including possible attack damage.
Non-meta, able to be changed up into different variants that can specialize more on
attacking or burning.
All in all fun deck.
Back to top Go down
https://yliasteracademy.forumotion.com/
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Admin
Carpe_Diem

DECK HELP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DECK HELP IS HERE!   DECK HELP IS HERE! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm

CARPE_DIEM APPROVES THIS MESSAGE! lol sorry I just wanted to say this. lemme know when you hold the class I want to attend for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DECK HELP IS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DECK HELP IS HERE!   DECK HELP IS HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

DECK HELP IS HERE!
Page 1 of 1