Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
Duel Arena Rules I_vote_lcapDuel Arena Rules I_voting_barDuel Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
Duel Arena Rules I_vote_lcapDuel Arena Rules I_voting_barDuel Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 Duel Arena Rules HscQKKF

Duel Arena Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Duel Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Duel Arena Rules   Duel Arena Rules EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Welcome to the Duel Arena

In the Duel Arena, you can challenge other members and earn some points. There are a few rules and conditions however that you must follow before you can duel and some after you duel.

Before You Start Posting
Please be sure that you have an opponent that is ready to accept your challenge before you post. Ask anyone in chat if they want to duel with you. If they accept make a post. Please do not make a challenge before asking someone. Remember: You MUST have a set Opponent before making a post.

Making a Challenge
When you make a new topic in Duel Arena, you'll notice if you scroll up it'll show this:
Code:
[b ]Duel Mode:[/b] Information Here
[b ]Deck Type:[/b] Information Here
[b ]Format:[/b] Information Here
[b ]Opponent's Name:[/b] Information Here

Copy and paste this code to your topic and replace "Information Here" with the correct information and remove the spaces after the "b"s.

For Example:
Duel Mode: Match
Deck Type: Meta
Format: Yliaster
Opponent's Name: Calhoun1389

Duel Mode can be from Single or Match
Deck Type can be Meta, Non-Meta, or Any
Format can be Advanced, Traditiona, Unlimited, or Yliaster
and your Opponent's Name should be the person you are positive is going to accept

When you are done making the challenge, give the link to your opponent and they have to post "accepted" or somewhere along the lines as a reply to the topic.

Decks Not Allowed
Burn
Mill Opponent
Stall
Exodia

After the Challenge
After you finished dueling, the loser must reply to this topic admitting that they have lost. If they do not, the winner must post proof of winning.

How Much Do I Earn By Winning?
Each player gets 20 points for the duel. If there is no response to who have won, then no points shall be awarded to any side. Anyone that is part of the faction which won the week before will get double the points.

How Official Wins/Losses Are Rewarded
If you dueled someone from the same dorm and won/lost you will be awarded your win/loss accordingly.
If you dueled someone from a dorm lower than you and won, it will not be counted. Although if you lose, it will be counted.
If you dueled someone from a higher dorm than you and won, you will be awarded a win. If you lose, it will not be counted.

These rules are set in place to keep the Win/Loss system fair.
Any wins awarded here will also be awarded to the respective factions.

Back to top Go down

Duel Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1