Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Yliaster Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
DAReezan
Shadow Arena Rules I_vote_lcapShadow Arena Rules I_voting_barShadow Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
xXFearlessXx
Shadow Arena Rules I_vote_lcapShadow Arena Rules I_voting_barShadow Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
Carpe_Diem
Mikomi
Phairdon
Sunkist_Dragon
khanyss
SiegWar
sonofagishki
Daham1
Game of the Month
Superman 64 Shadow Arena Rules HscQKKF

Shadow Arena Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadow Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Arena Rules   Shadow Arena Rules EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 am

Welcome to the Shadow Arena

The Shadow Arena is a place where Duelists can wager their DP on a match. At the end of each Shadow Duel, the Loser will have DP subtracted from their total depending on the amount wagered, and the Winner will have DP added to their total equal to the same amount. There are a few rules and conditions however that you must follow before you can duel and some after you duel.

Before You Start Posting
Please be sure that you have an opponent that is ready to accept your challenge before you post. Ask anyone in chat if they want to duel with you. If they accept make a post. Please do not make a challenge before asking someone. Remember: You MUST have a set Opponent before making a post.

How many DP can we wager?
Players may wager as many DP was they wish so long as the number does not exceed 300.

Making a Challenge
When you make a new topic in Duel Arena, you'll notice if you scroll up it'll show this:
Code:
[b ]Deck Type:[/b] Information Here
[b ]Format:[/b] Information Here
[b ]Opponent's Name:[/b] Information Here
[b ]Wager:[/b] Information Here

Copy and paste this code to your topic and replace "Information Here" with the correct information and remove the spaces after the "b"s.

For Example:
Deck Type: Meta
Format: Yliaster
Opponent's Name: Phairdon
Wager: 250 DP

Deck Type can be Meta, Non-Meta, or Any
Format can be Advanced, Traditiona, Unlimited, or Yliaster
and your Opponent's Name should be the person you are positive is going to accept.

When you are done making the challenge, give the link to your opponent and they have to post "accepted" or somewhere along the lines as a reply to the topic.

[b]Decks Not Allowed
Burn FTK/OTK
Mill Opponent
Stall
Final Countdown/Self-Destruct Button
FTK Decks (Of Any Kind)

After the Challenge
After you finished dueling, the winner must reply to this topic with an Image of the duel with proof that they had defeated their opponent, OR the loser must reply to this topic admitting that they have lost. If it is a draw, please make it clear that it is so, with proof or a confirmation by both players.

How Much Do I Earn By Winning?
Unlike the Battle Arena, the Shadow Arena has no set amount of DP per victory.
Also unlike the Battle Arena, no matter what dorm you and your opponent are in, your win gets counted.

Back to top Go down

Shadow Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1